Friday, February 15, 2008

The start

I had been involved with Live Medieval Roleplaying for a long time. Every year I used to attend religiously to a festival called EJEN, around my birth city, Malaga.

I moved to London around April 2000. During November of 2006 I met my girlfriend and because of all the circumstances around I decided to move to Munich with her. The idea, to come back to London together after a few months. The few months were nine, and this is how it starts.

I can't really speak German, honestly. During those nine months that we were sorting out contracts and selling furniture to make the big move I was bored to death. I gave German a huge try, but my brain decided that Japanese is easier than German. No language = no job, so I had too much time on my hands.

No comments: